Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Pac Discography on Newsgroups


















An upload on binsearch.net with a almost complete discography of 2 Pac.
Total of files 172 x 15mb.

List:
[2Pac - Acapella]
[2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now]
[2Pac - All Eyez On Me]
[2Pac - Better Dayz]
[2Pac - Fallen Angels]
[2Pac - Greatest Hits]
[2Pac - Live]
[2Pac - Loyal To The Game]
[2Pac - Me Against The World]
[2Pac - NU-Mixx Klazzics]
[2Pac - Only In America]
[2Pac - Pac's Life]
[2Pac - R U Still Down (remember me)]
[2Pac - Ready 2 Die]
[2Pac - Ressurection]
[2Pac - Still I Rise]
[2Pac - Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A]
[2Pac - The Heart of A Thug Ghetto Gospel]
[2Pac - The Here After][2Pac - The Lost Tapes]
[2Pac - The Rose That Grew From Concrete]
[2Pac - Thug Life][2Pac - Until The End Of Time]
[2pac - Untouchable]
[2Pac - You Never Heard Ft. B.I]

Download NZB file.

No comments:

Post a Comment